Welcome to the Lin Research Group in the Department of Biomedical Engineering at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI). We are interested in designing multifunctional polymeric biomaterials for releasing therapeutically relevant agents and for delivering adult, stem, and progenitor cells for tissue engineering and regenerative medicine applications.
Our research projects are highly interdisciplinary and integrate knowledge from polymer chemistry and engineering, bioconjugate chemistry, biochemistry, cell and molecular biology, and immunology. We are grateful for the following agencies for supporting our diverse research projects:
- Matt Arkenberg. Thu. April 12. 2:45 pm (Rm 210/211)
- Han Nguyen. Thu. April 12. 5:30 pm (Rm 208/209)
- Dustin Moore. Fri. April 13. 2:00 pm (Rm 204/205)
- Britney Hudson. Fri. April 13. 3:15 pm (Rm 204/205)
- Hung-Yi Liu. Sat. April 14. 10:45 am (Grand Ballroom D)