| During Associate Professor Rank
| During Assistant Professor Rank
- (Invited Book Chapter) Shih H and Lin CC*. Dynamic Control of Degradable Thiol-ene Hydrogels. Biodegradable Polymers: New Biomaterial Advancement and Challenges. Editor: Chu CC. Nova Science Publishers. 2015 ( ISBN: 978-1-63483-652-4)
- Greene T and Lin CC*. Modular crosslinking of gelatin-based thiol-ene hydrogels for in vitro culture of hepatocellular carcinoma cells. ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering 2015(1) 1314-1323
- Shih H and Lin CC*. Photoclick hydrogels prepared from functionalized cyclodextrin and poly(ethylene glycol) for drug delivery and in situ cell encapsulation. Biomacromolecules 2015(16) 1915-1923
- Lin CC*. Recent advances in crosslinking chemistry of biomimetic poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogels. RSC Advances 2015(5) 39844-398583
- Shih H, Mirmira RG, and Lin CC*. Visible light-initiated interfacial thiol-ene photopolymerization for forming islet surface conformal coating. Journal of Material Chemistry B 2015(3) 170-175
- Lin CC*, Ki CS, Shih H. Thiol-norbornene photo-click hydrogels for tissue engineering applications. Journal of Applied Polymer Science 2015(132) 41563 - Featured on Journal Front Cover
- Ki CS, Lin TY, Korc M, and Lin CC*. Thiol-ene hydrogels as desmoplasia-mimetic matrices for modeling pancreatic cancer cell growth, invasion, and drug resistance. Biomaterials 2014(35) 9668-9677
- Lin TY, Ki CS, and Lin CC*. Manipulating hepatocellular carcinoma cell fate in orthogonally cross-linked hydrogels. Biomaterials 2014(35) 6898-6906
- Munoz Z, Shih H, and Lin CC*.Gelatin hydrogels formed by orthogonal thiol-norbornene photochemistry for cell encapsulation. Biomaterials Science 2014(2) 1063-1072 (Equal contribution) - Featured on Journal Front Cover
- Fraser AK, Ki CS, and Lin CC*. PEG-based microgels formed by visible light mediated thiol-ene photo-click reactions.
Macromolecular Chemistry & Physics 2014(215) 507-515 (Equal contribution)
- Hao Y and Lin CC*. Degradable thiol-acrylate hydrogels as tunable matrices for 3D hepatic culture. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research: Part A 2014(102) 3813-3827
- Hao Y, Shih H, Munoz Z, Kemp A, Lin CC*. Visible light cured thiol-vinyl hydrogels with tunable degradation for 3D cell culture. Acta Biomaterialia 2014(10) 104-114 (Equal contribution)
- (Invited Book Chapter) Lin CC*. Functionalized poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogels for controlling stem cell fate. Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine Editor: Ma PX. Cambridge University Press. 2014 (ISBN: 978-1107012097)
- Hamamura K, Zhang P, Zhao L, Shim JW, Chen A, Dodge TR, Wan Q, Shih H, Na S, Lin CC, Sun HB, and Yokota H*. Knee loading reduces MMP13 activity in the mouse cartilage. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders 2013(14) 312.
- Ki CS, Shih H, and Lin CC*. Effect of 3D matrix compositions on the efficacy of EGFR inhibitor in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma cells. Biomacromolecules 2013(14) 3017-3026
- Raza A and Lin CC*. The influence of hydrogel degradation and functionality on cell survival and morphogenesis in PEG-based hydrogels. Macromolecular Bioscience 2013(13) 1048-1058
- Raza A, Ki CS, and Lin CC*. The influence of matrix properties on growth and morphogenesis of pancreatic ductal epithelial cell in 3D. Biomaterials 2013(34) 5117-5127
- Hamamura K, Lin CC, and Yokota H*. Salubrinal reduces expression and activity of MMP13 in chondrocytes. Osteoarthritis & Cartilage 2013(21) 764-772
- Ki CS, Shih H, and Lin CC*. Facile preparation of photodegradable hydrogels by photopolymerization. Polymer 2013(54) 2115-2122
- Shih H, Fraser AK, and Lin CC*. Interfacial thiol-ene photo-click reactions for forming multilayer hydrogels. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2013(5) 1673-1680
- Shih H and Lin CC*. Visible light-mediated thiol-ene hydrogelation using eosin-Y as the only photoinitiator. Macromolecular Rapid Communications 2013(34) 269-273
- (Invited Book Chapter) Lin CC, Anseth KS*. Biodegradation of Biodegradable Polymeric Biomaterials. Biomaterials Science: An Introduction to Materials in Medicine, 3rd Ed. Editors: Ratner BD, Hoffman AS, Schoen FJ, and Lemons JE. Elsevier Academic Press. 2013 (ISBN: 978-0123746269)
- Raza A and Lin CC*. Generation and recovery of β-cell spheroids from step-growth PEG-peptide hydrogels. Journal of Visualized Experiments 2012(70) e50081
- Shih H and Lin CC*. Crosslinking and degradation of step-growth hydrogels formed by thiol-ene photo-click chemistry. Biomacromolecules 2012(13) 2003-2012
- Lin CC*, Raza A, Shih H. PEG hydrogels formed by thiol-ene photo-click chemistry and their effect on the formation and recovery of insulin-secreting cell spheroids. Biomaterials 2011(32) 9685-9695
- Lin CC* and Anseth KS*. Cell-cell communication mimicry with PEG hydrogels for enhancing β-cell function. The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA 2011(108) 6380-6385. - Highlighted on Nature SciBX 4(16).
| Prior to 2010 (Pre- & Post-doctoral periods)
- Bernard AB, Lin CC, Anseth KS*. A microwell cell culture platform for the aggregation of pancreatic β-cells. Tissue Engineering, Part C 2012(18) 583-592.
- McCall JD, Lin CC, Anseth KS*. Affinity peptides protect transforming growth factor beta during encapsulation in poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogels. Biomacromolecules 2011(12) 1051-1057.
- Anderson SB, Lin CC, Kuntzler DV, Anseth KS*. The performance of human mesenchymal stem cells encapsulated in cell-degradable polymer-peptide hydrogels. Biomaterials 2011(32) 3564-3574.
- Aimetti AA, Shoemaker RK, Lin CC, Anseth KS*. On-resin peptide macrocyclization using thiol-ene click chemistry. Chemical Communications 2010(46) 4061-4063.
- Lin CC, Boyer PD, Aimetti AA, Anseth KS*. Regulating MCP-1 diffusion in affinity hydrogels for enhancing immuno-isolation. Journal of Controlled Release 2010(142) 384-391.
- Lin CC, Metters AT, Anseth KS*. Functional PEG-peptide hydrogels to modulate local inflammation induced by the pro-inflammatory cytokine TNFα. Biomaterials 2009(30) 4907-4914.
- Lin CC and Anseth KS*. Glucagon-like peptide-1 functionalized PEG hydrogels promote survival and function of encapsulated pancreatic β-cells. Biomacromolecules 2009(10) 2460-2467.
- Lin CC and Anseth KS*. Controlling affinity binding in peptide functionalized poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogels. Advanced Functional Materials 2009(19) 2325-2331.
- Lin CC and Anseth KS*. PEG hydrogels for the controlled release of biomolecules in regenerative medicine. Pharmaceutical Research 2009(26) 631-643.
- Lin CC and Metters AT*. Bifunctional monolithic affinity hydrogels for dual-protein delivery. Biomacromolecules 2008(9) 789-795.
- Lin CC, Sawicki SM, Metters AT. Free-radical-mediated protein inactivation and recovery during protein photoencapsulation. Biomacromolecules 2008(9) 75-83.
- Lin CC and Metters AT*. Metal-chelating affinity hydrogels for sustained protein release. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research: Part A 2007(83) 954-964.
- (Invited Book Chapter) Metters AT* and Lin CC. Biodegradable hydrogels: Tailoring properties and function through chemistry and structure. Biomaterials. Editors: Wong JY and Bronzino JD. CRC Press. 2007 (ISBN-13: 978-0849378881)
- Lin CC and Metters AT*. Hydrogels for controlled release formulations – Network design and mathematical modeling. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews 2006(58) 1379-1408.
- Lin CC and Metters AT*. Enhanced protein delivery from photopolymerized hydrogels using a pseudo-specific metal chelating ligand. Pharmaceutical Research 2006(23) 614-622.
- Lin CC, Co CC, Ho CC*. Micropatterning proteins and cells on Polylactic acid and poly(lactide-co-glycolide). Biomaterials 2005(26) 3655-3662.